ANA PAULA FERREIRA VIZINTINI
Labor Law, Diversity and Inclusion in Employment Relations, and Personal Data Protection
+55 21 2114 1700
Ana Paula Vizintini is a specialist in Labor Law and Labor Compliance, with vast experience in these matters, acquired over the past 25 years, during which time she was associated with a large international law firm, where she was the partner responsible for the labor area for over 15 years. She is an activist for the Diversity and Inclusion cause, acting as a member of the Sexual Diversity Commission of OAB/RJ and in the sub coordination of the NGO Mães da Resistência, of defense of the LGBTQI+ population, in Rio de Janeiro.
She has extensive experience in labor consulting (preventive and compliance), advising national and multinational companies from the most diverse industry segments, participating on the front line in matters related to Individual and Collective Labor Law, Diversity and Inclusion in the workplace, Data Protection and other issues related to Labor Compliance. Solid experience in defining legal strategy in highly complex and relevant labor litigation (public civil actions, writs of mandamus and other injunctions). Extensive experience in managing corporate crises of great impact and relevance, as well as in projects for restructuring/reduction of major labor liabilities, leading negotiations of Conduct Adjustment Agreements (TAC), in administrative proceedings initiated by the Labor Public Prosecutor’s Office, the Labor Ministry (including administrative proceedings for partial or total interdiction of activities and businesses) and Professional Representation Bodies (CREA, CRQ, CRA etc.), as well as following up on labor inspections.
Strong experience in large collective negotiations with professional unions, Federations, Confederations (collective bargaining agreements, strikes, etc.).
Assistance to companies in adaptation processes to the LGPD, such as: elaboration and revision of corporate policies on data protection and related matters; revision of contracts and/or elaboration of contractual clauses related to the LGPD and other effective control mechanisms for compliance with data protection rules; assistance in mapping the entire data flow within the company and with its partners, guidance in elaborating impact reports and crisis management related to security incidents, among others.
- Master in labor law by the University of Salamanca, Spain.
- Postgraduate degree in Labor Law and Litigation from Mackenzie Presbyterian University.
- Graduated by Santa Ursula University.
Publications and Seminars
- She had been participated in annual seminars and in road shows around the world.
- Frequent speaker at seminars in Brazil, Latin America, and Europe, including on current issues such as Labor Reform, General Law on Data Protection, and the Provisional Measure of Economic Freedom.
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- Recognized for several years for her strong expertise in Labor and Employment matters and highly recommended by the most relevant national and international legal publications such as Chambers, Leaders League, Expert Guides and The Legal 500, among others.
Guest Professor of several institutions such as FGV-RJ, IBMC-RJ, AMCHAM-SP (labor arbitration regular course) and Escola Superior de Advocacia (ESA) of the Brazilian Bar Association (OAB/RJ) and OAB/ES (labor due diligence of M&A regular course).
- Portuguese, Spanish and English.