PUBLIC, ADMINISTRATIVE AND REGULATORY
The organization of regulatory agencies in Brazil has been essential for the national and international investments in infrastructure, public concessions and natural resources sectors in the country. From that moment Schmidt, Valois, Ferreira, Miranda, Agel has been representing important companies of these sectors before the regulatory bodies and authorities in the federal, state and municipal spheres.
We assist companies in discussions on the regulatory and legislative framework of the oil, natural gas, electric power, mining, transports, ports, sanitation, water resources, telecommunications and health surveillance, with the attendance in public hearings at the National Agency of Oil, Natural Gas and Biofuels (ANP – Agência Nacional do Petróleo, Gás e Biocombustíveis), the National Agency of Electric Power (ANEEL – Agência Nacional de Energia Elétrica), the National Mining Agency (ANM – Agência Nacional de Mineração), the National Agency of Land Transportation (ANTT – Agência Nacional de Transportes Terrestres), the National Agency of Water Transportation (ANTAQ – Agência Nacional de Transportes Aquaviários), the Secretary of Ports (SEP – Secretaria dos Portos), the National Agency of Water (ANA – Agência Nacional de Águas), the National Agency of Telecommunications (ANATEL – Agência Nacional de Telecomunicações), the National Agency of Sanitation Surveillance(ANVISA – Agência Nacional de Vigilância Sanitária), public local authorities and at the technical commissions of the National Congress.
How we can help:
• Assistance in public tenders and bids.
• Consultancy for organizing consortia or associations as well as in negotiation and preparation of contracts.
• Representation of concessionaires in administrative processes and consultations before the regulatory agencies.
• Filing of appeals, defenses and oppositions as well as following up of administrative proceedings before regulatory agencies.
• Acting in judicial litigation resulting from bidding proceedings or disputes resulting from concession contracts or authorizations.