CIVIL AND CORPORATE LITIGATION
Schmidt, Valois, Miranda, Ferreira & Agel has an experienced and qualified team able to provide top-level services in the civil, commercial and business litigation areas, working with creativity, initiative, agility and assurance in a variety of subjects.
Our team is able to litigate before all Brazilian courts and prepare legal opinions on any civil and commercial subjects.
The performance of the area is recognized both in the preventive and in the litigation spheres, with focus on the following segments: intellectual property, corporate disputes, environmental law, credit recovery, franchises, homologation and enforcement of foreign judgments, family and successions, disputes involving real estate issues, consumer rights – risk mitigation/Compliance and administrative and judicial litigation, among others.
The firm provides assistance to companies from various sectors, rendering relevant services to multinational companies in the technology and retailing areas and companies from the sugar and ethanol, energy and natural resources segments.
The Litigation team has lawyers who have received several awards from national and international publications such as Latin Lawyer, Chambers and Partners, Legal 500, Leaders League and Anuário Análise Advocacia 500 – “The Most Admired Law Firms and Lawyers in Brazil.
Como podemos ajudar:
• Assessoria jurídica na prevenção à corrupção, fraudes e práticas anticompetitivas.
• Elaboração e implementação de programa de compliance efetivo, de acordo com as leis brasileiras e internacionais.
• Treinamento anticorrupção e em defesa da concorrência.
• Elaboração de políticas customizadas às necessidades e porte do cliente.
• Condução de processo de investigação interno, assegurando independência e sigilo.
• Due diligence anticorrupção e antitruste em operações de M&A.
• Elaboração de defesa e acompanhamento de Processo Administrativo de Responsabilização (PAR) ou representação em ação civil pública, e em Processos Administrativos perante o CADE.
• Assessoria na negociação e elaboração de acordo de leniência com autoridades competentes.