Acting with emphasis on litigation and strategic labor advisory of multinational companies of various industries, in the judicial and administrative spheres.
Preparation, analysis and review of individual and collective labor contracts, analysis and review of judicial and extrajudicial agreements. She has experience in individual and collective work discussions, disputes related to occupational health and safety and occupational disease. Also active in consulting on individual and collective matters, including termination, collective bargaining, employee compensation, as well as general advice on labor legislation, employment contracts, labor benefits and executive compensation and employee transfer. Performs risk analysis of judicial proceedings and administrative procedures.
- Brazilian Bar Association (OAB) – Rio de Janeiro chapter.
- “Quota Law – particularities and challenges”, Valor Econômico, 2019.
- Post-graduated in Labor law and work procedure by the Pontifícia Universidade Católica do Rio de Janeiro (PUC/RJ).
- Post-graduated in Criminal law and Criminal Proceeding by Faculdade Unyleya.
- Graduated by Universidade Estácio de Sá, with specialization in public and private law by Public Ministry School Foundation.
- Portuguese and English.