EDUARDO CIRNE LIMA
Practice AreasCorporate area, focusing on mergers and acquisitions (M&A).
+55 21 2114 1700
Specialized in the corporate area, focusing on mergers and acquisitions (M&A), corporate restructuring, negotiation of agreements, shareholders agreements, national and international contracts, commercial contracts and legal advice in the corporate area.
He was a lawyer at the Gouvêa Vieira Advogados, Barbosa Mussnich & Aragão and Banco Graphus S/A.
- Graduação em Direito pela Universidade do Estado do Rio de Janeiro (UERJ).
AWARDS AND RECOGNITIONS
- He was recommended by Best Lawyers in Brazil (2020).
- Regarding M&A operations, he advised several mergers and acquisitions operations such as: Squadra Investimentos S/A in the acquisition of store network Imaginarium and Lojas MinD; Grupo Sá Cavalcante in the disposal of Shopping Tijuca to BR Malls S/A; Royal & Sun Alliance Seguros in the acquisition of CGU Seguros Brasil S/A; Technip France in the acquisition of UTC Engenharia S/A and the disposal of shareholdings of Terminal Port of Santa Catarina (TESC) to the Grupo Dragados de España.
- Experience in capital market operations, issuance of certificates and initial public offerings of securities distribution (IPOs).
- In capital market operations, he advised Sul América Seguros S/A in its initial public offering (IPO) of stock; Banco Morada S/A in the launch of Eurobonds and the launch of debentures of Suzano Bahia Sul S/A.
- Portuguese and English.